Project Management Professional₦60,000.00
Project Management Professional (PMP) ® is an internationally recognised project management qualification provided by the Project Management Institute
- Our PMP® training courses are fully accredited by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Prove your project management expertise with official PMP® certification, the gold standard of project management qualification
- The PMP® course includes everything you need to know to pass the PMP® exam and master the five project management domains
- All courses are taught by fully accredited PMP® trainers.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Job seekers
- Working professionals
- Business owners
What will you learn?
- How to manage project risk.
- How to manage project procurement.
- How to manage project cost.
- How to manage human resource projects.
- How to manage quality in projects.
- How to manage communications in projects
- How to manage project timelines.
- How to manage stakeholders.
Why should I take this course?
There are various benefits for anyone choosing to receive a PMP® qualification. Firstly, the qualification sets you apart and also enhances your skills. It allows your project management skill sets to be recognized worldwide as well as improving project performance.
It showcases your skills to new employers and also displays the ability to handle challenging tasks. This qualification also brings you challenging projects and offers new job opportunities. The PMP® qualification also expands your market reach as well as a drastic salary increase.
- Classroom training (5 weekdays or 3 Weekends)
- Exams are arranged through PMI® directly.
Download Course Brochure HERE
Project Management requires a lot. And these are the things we intend to go through
After completing the training, candidates will receive a training certificate from Khan Foundation Institute entitling them 35 PDUs required by the PMI to undertake the PMP exam.
Joseph Awhinawhi is Project Manager with experience in managing construction and development projects. He is passionate about change and uses education as his platform. His philosophy is, when people know better, they live better. He is very passionate about his home country of Nigeria. A graduate of the Covenant University, Nigeria, Joseph holds a Master’s degree in Architecture. He enjoys reading, meditating, teaching, listening to people and encouraging others to live out their dreams and maximize their potential.